Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Rather good.

I enjoyed it, I must say. I respect the fact that you have the patience to create such a thing, for I, too, dabble in animation... however, I have not submitted anything. It's really not my forte.

I understand you are very proud of your work, but it seems you are rather harsh on users who attempt to give you any criticism. You will find that some people actually give valid input towards improving on your already good work.

Splurgle responds:

They don't know how to give me criticism properly. Anyways, glad you liked it.

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

Very nice.

The animation itself was quite good, and I enjoyed watching it. I must dock you for sound, however, for I am natuarally opposed to Coldplay and the music thereof. I have my reasons.

I look forward to your future submissions.

Fitter, happier Fitter, happier

Very good.

Finally, a decent taste in music touches the front page. Thank you, this has made me happy.

...And Jayke is quite possibly a cunt.

(2003)Newspaper Monster (2003)Newspaper Monster

Sucked.

What can I say? You are obviously a cocksucker.

Psycho Bunny Psycho Bunny

Awesome.

It's nice to see someone else who appreciates Radiohead as much as I do. I have Kid A, OK Computer, Hail to the Theif, Amnesiac, The Bends, Strung Out, and Enigmatic.
I love your style of animation. The colors and shapes were flawless. The timing to the song was perfect. I'll just let you know that this is one of my favorites.

Kong Kong

Very well made

A shining example of what talent NG has to offer. This was an exceptionally well done piece, and the indroduction was nearly flawless. I must commend Ro Ralleigh for the excellent soundtrack provided as well.
If I had to give you criticism (which I don't enjoy doing), it would be to make things move a little faster, though I realize it would be hard to do, due to the drama of the music.
Overall, I'd like to see more of your style; there aren't many submissions by you.

Lost At Sea Lost At Sea

Pretty good

I liked it. I've never seen this kind of humor on NG, and it was new to me. It was very original, but unfortunately short.

SketchMichaels responds:

New gets interesting fast... thanks for the review.

***APENNYFORURTHOTS*** ***APENNYFORURTHOTS***

Good Graphics

I liked the animation style, and I didn't see any major flaws in the entry, but it didn't really have a point. I'm not sure if that was what you were going for, maybe to raise the humor for some viewers, but most of them will most likely blam it. If you made a movie in this style of animation, lengthened and with a plot of course, I'm sure it would be very good.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Pretty Nice

I like how you encorporated sprite animation into a serious fight scene. This is the first Matrix flash I've seen to have used sprites. The animation was true to the movie in every aspect(well, besides the whole mario thing, not that it's bad)and the timing percision is dead on. But, as is in all sprite animation, the detail is set back by the enlarged pixels, hence a lower score on animation. Overall, I'd like to see more of your works on the front page, becuase I think you've got great potential.

Newgrounds Jam #3 Newgrounds Jam #3

Really good

I found this very interesting with ideas from various flash authors. It is a very good concept, and I think it was promoted very well in the production. The ideas themselves were entertaing, my personal favorite being the Art Gallery. It was very abstract and introspective.

I've seen this idea in more than one place on newgrounds. It was also used in The Matrix Has You. I look forward to the individual and sychronized flash works of each of the authors that contributed to this entry.

T0MMY responds:

NGJ started the multi-author craze. Newgrounds Time Trial is good, Luis talked to me about it before it started. Legendary Frog said Newgrounds Jam is crap, then he goes and makes TMHY ;^D

-T0MMY