Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Rather good.

I enjoyed it, I must say. I respect the fact that you have the patience to create such a thing, for I, too, dabble in animation... however, I have not submitted anything. It's really not my forte.

I understand you are very proud of your work, but it seems you are rather harsh on users who attempt to give you any criticism. You will find that some people actually give valid input towards improving on your already good work.

Splurgle responds:

They don't know how to give me criticism properly. Anyways, glad you liked it.

Coldplay - Spies Coldplay - Spies

Very nice.

The animation itself was quite good, and I enjoyed watching it. I must dock you for sound, however, for I am natuarally opposed to Coldplay and the music thereof. I have my reasons.

I look forward to your future submissions.

Fitter, happier Fitter, happier

Very good.

Finally, a decent taste in music touches the front page. Thank you, this has made me happy.

...And Jayke is quite possibly a cunt.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

Haha, very nice.

I myself try to be a catalyst of hatred towards this bastardizing fad...

I must point and laugh at DarkEchoes, however, for he just said "My Chemical Romance" and "Fallout Boy" were not "emo." Sorry, friend, but you are entirely mistaken. They are, in fact, and should henceforth not be considered as respectable art forms.

Drak On Drak On

I enjoyed it.

It was a nice experience controlling the dragon, but it did get a little repetitive after a while.

I thoroughly enjoyed the music, mainly because it was from one of my favorite games (Icewind Dale II, if I'm not mistaken). I can't imagine a more fitting soundtrack for a game of this theme.

Overall, I can tell you put a great deal of effort into the system itself, but it would be nice if you added a bit more contrast here and there.

the medallion calls, POC the medallion calls, POC

Very Familiar

It's nice to find someone who is familiar with what you can play. I've played this song (all the songs, actually) in my high school orchestra(I play the violin). A very, very good soundtrack, I might add. I suggest you submit "One Last Shot" or "Fog bound", if you haven't already begun working on them. These instruments are clearly midi or keyboard-generated. I use both, myself. Are you a midi artist? Because I'd really like to see what other works you've created. It's rather entertaining to hear someone create something you've played in the past. Oh, and you mentioned sheet music...Could you give me some kind of link to the site you bought it from? Thanks.

SKTWO responds:

thx, but i didnt' buy, just look up curelean pictures and theres piano sheet music, but in the forums you can find links to free sheet music sites :D

or you can find it on internet.